Sunday, February 18, 2007

Hello!



Well here we go! We want to share the excitement of our growing family and we thought this might be a great way to do it. I am new at this and will try real hard to keep it up and would appreciate your comments as we go.

I will post pictures and videos of our ever growing family and the fun things that are happening in our lives.

I think I will start with Emma. I will be posting pics of all the kids and the fun things going on it their lives. I hope you all will enjoy it.

Most of you know that Samantha is getting married in March. I have pictures of her dress but won't put them on the blog so B.J. does not peek but I will put one of their engagement pictures on the blog.

I hope that you like the beginning of this blog. I will continue to work with it and make it better.

Ginger

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey,
This is great. I have a cousin in Florida who has been going through treatments for cancer and his wife has used a blog to keep all of us up to date each week and it has been great for up to date great news.
I will look forward to reading your blog each week. And Miss Emma is sooo cute. Hope to see you this week
Linda

familygregg said...

you have two of the most beautiful daughters ever! bj's cute too.

Trina said...

Ginger,

Great idea! Now I can keep up to date with what is going on with you guys!

Trina