Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Learning is Fun!

We played a game today to help Nicky learn the digraph "ing, ang, ong, ung". We used a fishing pole and we "caught" the consonants.



When Nicky got the word right I put a sticker on his face.


And as you can see Nicky did really well with this game.

And then Nicky wanted in on the action and he started to put them on other unsuspecting family members.

No one was immune. He even chased his brother down and put them on him. And then I convinced Michael to let me take a picture of him.


All in all I think Nicky had a great time. I know that I did! Oh the joy of homeschooling!

3 comments:

familygregg said...

tell michael...now that he's let his guard down....i'm coming after him with my camera!

sooooooooooooooo much fun. great photos.

Anonymous said...

I think you are having way toooo much fun in school. Are you up to taking on 2 of my granddaughters next fall?

Linda

i said...

HOW FUN! We want to see Chris with stickers on too.