Wednesday, May 9, 2007

My Boys

It is a rare occurence that I get to take a picture of Michael. So here is one of him. That is why you don't see him on the blog often. He truly loves his little sister. I cannot believe that out of all my male children he is the most attentive and tender to Emma.


Here is a picture of Chris and his sweet "friend" Lexi. The kids spend as much time as they are allowed at our home or at Lexi's home. We love her. They even played dominoes with the ol' parents this past Saturday night. What a great time. They also got some studying done as well. Chris has a Chemistry final and he talked us into letting Lexi come to help him study.

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

i said...

They are so cute together!

Seven's Heaven said...

Love those Dunham kids. Always glad when we can spend some time hanging out. Looking forward to 'scrapping' this summer!

familygregg said...

michael, you are just so sweet and sensitive. i see it and it makes me smile.