Monday, February 18, 2008

Feed the baby and a little trim!

I love this Smile! don't know why it is putting a line under what I am typing.
Here is Emma feeding her baby that Miss Karis (she is actually a Mrs. but don't know how else to say it) gave her. She signs baby and now she is feeding cheerios to the baby. She has been feeding her a bottle about a week. She loves this baby! Thank you again Miss Karis!


Well look at the Valentines post and you will see that Emma had a little comb over. Well last night my son-in-law said she needed a haircut so I took some scissors to her hair. Just a little bit but I kept the hair since it is her first haircut.

2 comments:

familygregg said...

Good job, Ginger! Although it would be hard to mess up..... given your model :)

Sean's Ladies said...

Hi Ginger,
Oh, I love that. Babies are teeming here, but we call them "Popay"'s!! Soon she'll be learning rock the baby, wash the baby and my all time favorite: Night, Night, WAKE UP! ;)