Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mothers and Daughters, a special relationship


I am not sure what to say in this post but to say that mothers and daughters share a very special relationship. It is a bond like none other. At least from my perspective. There is a kinship when they get older. I am so proud to be the mother of two wonderful daughters.


Some daughters we don't give birth to but are blessed to welcome into our family when our sons find the woman of their dreams.




Don't get me wrong I love my sons. And I look forward to welcoming more daughters into our family some day.

I think we mothers are all blessed to have young woman in our lives that call us "mom".

8 comments:

Seven's Heaven said...

you are one amazing mom and I'm glad you're my friend too. love you and hope you had a great day.

familygregg said...

Beautuful girls. Beautiful ladies.

Mary said...

It looks like you had a wonderful Mother's Day. Your daughters are beautiful. I'm sure you feel as blessed as I do.

Unknown said...

Hey Ginger! Adrienne DiSalvo here! I had lunch with Michelle Murney and your name came up. I had no idea you had a new baby! Congratulations.
I would love to connect back up with you - You know how everyone remembers where they were on 9/11...Well I was walking with YOU! So I think about you all the time! I also was in C&D silver a few months ago and Kathy and I were talking about you too! Send me an email! adrienned1@cox.net
I would love to catch up!
Adrienne

Michele said...

Precious Emma. SO adorable! Love looking at your pics and hearing how life is going for you.

~Michele

i said...

Great pictures and great memories.

Mary said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mary said...

I deleted my last comment because the link didn't work.

I responded to your question regarding the mini Mother's Day album in the comment section. Thanks!