Wednesday, June 4, 2008

My heart is hurting

To all my friends that look at this blog please be in prayer for our family over the next few weeks. As all of you know my daughter will be leaving on June23rd for a great adventure in Virginia Beach, VA. Her husband will be attending seminary there. I know that she is an adult and a married woman but that does not stop my heart and arms from aching for her. She is my baby. She will always be my baby. Their plan is to return to Phoenix when they are done in three years. But three years is a long time.

I know most of you have heard this but I truly covet your prayers at this time. Nicky is hurting and we are all starting to get emotional. Thanks for all the prayers that you will lift up on our behalf.

3 comments:

i said...

OH Ginger, I know this is so difficult for you and your family. The pain in my heart when Drew moved out was unexplainable, and he only moved to Tempe, and I see him every weekend. It is impossible for me to imagine how your heart is hurting right now. I will be praying for you guys! Love your family so much.

Seven's Heaven said...

You're in my prayers dear friend as you let go a little more. It will be easier for her if you send her off with your blessings. Which I know you will and do. And it must be hard. Aren't you glad they have each other and Christ? They are way ahead of other newly marrieds in this world.
Hugs...

familygregg said...

Yes, praying.