Saturday, February 7, 2009

How Blessed I Am!


Almost 22 years ago, actually exactly 22 years this coming Monday, God gave me my first of 5 precious gifts. Samantha Kay Dunham came in to my life on a Monday, February 9, 1987. She weighed in at a whopping 8lbs. 7 oz. 19 1/2 inches long at 6:22 pm. She was the most beautiful thing I had ever laid eyes on. And continues to be one of the most beautiful things I have ever laid eyes on. She has grown into a wonderful young woman and I am so very proud of her. She never ceases to amaze me. She is truly beautiful inside and out. I am so glad that God brought her into our lives. I wish I had a baby picture to show you but I don't because I am on Sam's computer in Virginia Beach, VA . God called her and her husband, BJ to VA for a short while for him to complete seminary. I miss her terribly. Not just me our whole family and that includes our church family as well.

God has done a wonderful work in her life and I know that He will continue to do so as I watch her grow into a beautiful wife and I am sure someday a beautiful mother. I just know that right now she is a most beautiful daughter and I weep because I just feel so blessed.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAMANTHA KAY I AM SO GLAD TO GET TO SPEND IT WITH YOU !

2 comments:

Seven's Heaven said...

She is a beautiful young woman, and I know you miss her, but I also know you are glad for this time for her and BJ because it may never again come during their marriage, depending so much on each other.

Glad you can be with her, enjoy yourselves. Love the pics on FB

The Montoyas said...

That is a BEAUTIFUL picture of you and your daughter!