Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Family




ok the above picture is a photo of our new grandbaby but I am purposefully not putting a picture that could somehow pinpoint the sex because that is not my place but for now just a pic of some stuff ( don't try to make it out because even I can't) haha but I can tell you that "it" was moving all around. So fun to see a glimpse into the womb of your daughter. She is going to be a great mom. She is already sacrificing of herself, no diet coke until that baby comes out. And if you know Sam that is difficult. What a blessing it has been to have her here. She truly is a light in my world and I can't wait for them to get done in VA so we can have them home.



Be looking for some updates soon!

4 comments:

familygregg said...

You are such a stinker! I cannot believe I have to wait. How will I shop?????

The Montoyas said...

Very nice pictures! Glad to see you all together!

Jared and Carrie said...

Looks like you are having a great summer! Congrats Ginger!

Thie Family said...

You are killing me with suspense! Make Sam update her blog! Miss you and I have been thinking about you. Hope you are feeling well!