Thursday, October 29, 2009

Beautiful!

I have never felt more beautiful in my life than when I was pregnant with our 5 children. (maybe not in this picture) I must tell you that I have never seen my daughter more beautiful than she is now. The excitement and the anticipation is getting ready to culminate in the birth of our grandson and the excitement really is building. The interesting part of all this is that Samantha has walked this path very recently with me. I must say how special that was for me. Being pregnant when your daughter is older is such a blessing. Sam was with us when Emma entered this world and I will never forget that moment. A mama's heart is a blessing and I am so excited to have been blessed so abundantly by these "little" people. How very proud we are to be the parents of some fine human beings.



As Samantha and BJ enter into this time in their life I would ask all that love them to pray for them and to pray for their little man child and that he will know the Lord early in life and will be a blessing to his parents just as his parents have been a blessing to us.

We love you Sam and BJ and baby grandson and can't wait to watch you all grow as a new little family.














5 comments:

Seven's Heaven said...

What a sweet post. Such a wonder, the miracle of childbirth. And such a blessing for you and Sami to share your experiences. I can't believe he's almost here. Hug her for me when you're there. BJ and Braeden too.

The Montoyas said...

Can't believe it is almost time! Can't wait to see him!
Sami is looking great!

Jamie Smith said...

beautifully said!

Michele said...

she IS beautiful. what a special, precious time for you both.

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!