Thursday, February 25, 2010

My feelings exactly!

I have not met the woman in this video but we will meet soon. She has agreed to allow me to post this video made by some dear people for all that look at our blog to see.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3YgLgQaMCZk

I promise you, you will be blessed. Her words are not my words but they are my hearts feelings. We are blessed beyond measure with our daughter Emma Grace. We are so thankful we were chosen to be her parents and her family.

It is not always easy but I can tell you it is not always easy to be a parent period. There are disappointments and joys but I am so thankful to have all of our beautiful children.

3 comments:

Michele said...

i can't get the link to work. :( p.s. grandbaby is adorable.

Anonymous said...

Nice post and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you as your information.

Anonymous said...

i absolutely adore your writing type, very remarkable.
don't quit and keep writing due to the fact that it just simply nicely to read it.
impatient to look over even more of your article content, goodbye :)