Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Homecoming



Well I can't believe it but my son went to his first homecoming. Chris is in love this lovely young woman. Her name is Lexi. And we love her too. She is a wonderful young lady and she loves our son too. Yes they are young but I can see this one going the distance. You know we all have had high school sweethearts and many of you have married your high school sweetheart. I see this happening for them. No rush. College for our son first but he is committed to love this young woman forever. He is a wonderful young man.


Aren't they lovely together. We love you Lexi! And you too Chris!

3 comments:

Seven's Heaven said...

Great pics! Love the cute foot pop!

i said...

Chris and Lexi, you two are the most adorable couple, inside and out! LOVE YOU BOTH!

familygregg said...

I love the way Chris gets all shy and blushes when he talks about Lexi.