Sunday, September 21, 2008

Redo

Well here are pictures of our bedroom redo. We painted the walls a soft blue and then purchased a new bed. Actually it is the exact bed that Sam and BJ own. I loved it so much I had to have one. What a deal at J&K Furniture. Then I surrounded Kevin and I with the things we love. Our children! My friend Tamara found the old house windows for me in Williams last year and we put pictures of our kids in the panes. I love it. My life saying is "There is Joy in the Journey" so had it made in vinyl letters and put it on the wall. There is so more to do but we are getting close to our bedroom being the calm place I have always wanted it to be.















4 comments:

Seven's Heaven said...

Ooo, very pretty. I think master bedrooms are the last thing we tend to. And they should be the first, to have a calm retreat is wonderful for our marriages. You're amazing!

sheree said...

how cool! I am pretty sure we have the same bed! :)

i said...

Your room looks so pretty! Love it!

BJ and Sami Hendricks said...

Mom the bedroom is great!!