Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter

Emma sucked on an Easter egg and she got blue dye all over her face! What fun!
Emma loved climbing up and down the ladder in my in-laws library. She is fearless.

Easter egg hunt. She loved picking up eggs if they were on the chairs but when they were under bushes we would pull them out for her and she would put them back. She is a crack up!
A beautiful view from my in-laws backyard. They scored on this view and this house in Scottsdale.
My boys crack me up. The family was missing an important person. Our Sami Kay and BJ. We miss them so much. But we carry on. We know they will be home soon.

4 comments:

My name is Sarah said...

Oh Emma is so cute even with her blue face:)

i said...

I love that picture!

Rissy Roo said...

I love the boys and Emma! Too cute!

bizzum said...

Emma is beautiful! I look forward to following your blog!