Friday, May 29, 2009

Graduation Day

I really can't believe the day has come that our third born is graduating from high school. Michael is a smart, sassy young man who I believe will go far in this world. He has found a love of computers. He loves building computers and taking them apart and putting them back together. We are very proud of him. He has finished a full year of college in addition to graduating fro high school. You make us proud son! I will update with graduation pictures. And just a p.s. he got his haircut last week. WOW that was an accomplishment!


Michael has an amazing relationship with his little sister. He is so tender with her. He is an amazing big brother to her.


if you know Michael you know that he hates to have his picture taken but here are just a couple of him. We love you son and are so proud of you!

2 comments:

Rissy Roo said...

Congrats! I love Michael's hair!!

Seven's Heaven said...

I"m proud of you too Michael. You ARE an amazing young man and my prayer is you find what God wants you to do and that will bring you joy. Love you. Mrs T