Sunday, August 5, 2007

4th of July!




Ok my fireworks picture leaves something to be desired. Tamara got the best pictures. I spent most of the time in the house while the fireworks where going off. Emma was not to fond of the loud boom that went with the pretty lights. You see the fireworks were shot off by just ordinary people like us. So foreign to those of us who live in Arizona. You can't buy or shoot off fireworks anywhere in Arizona that I know of. Well fireworks went off every night but on the 4th of July it was spectacular. Wow never seen anything like it. But here are some pics of the families. I don't know why I don't have one of the Swindlers by themselves. But they are in the group pic. Billy and JoAnne had not surprised us as of yet. But as you can see we had a wonderfully large group. What fun!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Seven's Heaven said...

okay, that is so much fun. I'm thinking the Tutens are going for an Oregon trip next time!!! My brother's family is there, we really need to meet up with you all!