Monday, August 27, 2007

First Day of School!

Well the day has finally arrived and the boys are back to school. Chris actually started math last Monday, since he is taking a college class and Michael has done a subject or two all summer. Nicky and I have worked here and there but today was the much hyped day that school would start. Emma was very enthusiastic about her studies as you can see.

And then there was Nicky. He was excited about starting our new history curriculum called the Mystery of HIStory.




He is learning about creation. He is making his own creation booklet. As I type he is still working on it. He is on day 4. WOW it takes a long time for creation. Wonder how God felt. hahaha. He is enjoying it and that is the most important thing.

Where else could you use the Bible as your textbook. I do love this. I am going to have to come back and read this post like in March of next year. hahaha. You that home school know what I am talking about.


Well on to an even more fun subject. Math!!! Happy Homeschooling Ladies!

2 comments:

Seven's Heaven said...

Wow, great job Ging. I am glad we're in co-op together this year. I'm looking forward to it!

familygregg said...

I needed that. We have not officially started yet...although we never actually stop either. Happy Homeschooling, Ginger!