Sunday, August 5, 2007

Ok, Ok

I know that I have not updated the blog in almost a month and I am so sorry. I have gotten some guff about that from our faithful friends who check on our family. So here are some pics from the last month. The majority will be off our vacation in Oregon. Our family's favorite place to vacation. It is cool and breezy and overcast off and on, something Arizona is not, well ok today maybe but those of you who live understand what I mean.

There are many pictures of our big family. I sure hope that you enjoy them. The first picture is of Emma in a backpack on her daddy's back on our way to the tide pools down the beach from the beach house. Enjoy our pictures and I am so thankful you guys keep up with us on this blog. You are all a blessing to me.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

familygregg said...

there are just no sufficient words :)